2020 Florida District Nazarene Kids Camp
October 9-11, 2020
at Lake Placid Camp and Conference Center in Lake Placid, FL
For kids who have completed Grades 1-5 during the 2019-2020 school year.
**Due to social distancing restrictions, Kids Camp has been rescheduled to October 9-11, 2020. Updated registration information will be available soon. If payment was already made the money can be applied toward the new date or refunded.**
- Download the Parent Information Packet and Notary Form. Please note the dates in the packet reflect the District deadlines, please see below for our deadlines to allow time for processing.
- Register ONLINE.
- Fill out the Notarized Medical Form. This form MUST be notarized or your child will not be able to attend camp. This is a district policy.
- If your camper has completed 4th or 5th grade during the 2019-2020 school year, Zip Line consent forms must be completed if your child would like to participate. No Zip Line Consent Form = No Zip Line.
- Give the Notarized Medical Form to Ginger Bailey. (Carolyn Novak in the church office is a notary.)
- Pay Online (enter the amount and select “Children – District Camp”) or give checks to Ginger Bailey.
Early Bird – $220 ($200 + $20 transportation)
Online Registration Form completed, Notarized Medical Form turned in & camp fee paid before Sunday May 3.
Camp Rate – $250 ($230 + $20 transportation)
Online Registration Form completed, Notarized Medical Form turned in & camp fee paid Thursday May 7 – Wednesday, May 27.
No Registrations will be accepted after Wednesday, May 27.
The Jim Cummins Memorial Celebration Scholarship Fund will be providing a $100 scholarship for each camper off the price from above! PLEASE do not let finances stop your child from attending camp! If you need additional support, please let Mrs. Ginger know by Sunday, April 26th so we can get your child registered by the Early Bird deadline!
First Time Camper: $20 OFF
Family Discount: $15 OFF PER CHILD
(Ex: Family sending 2 kids = $30 discount, 3 kids = $45 discount, etc.)
You are able to take advantage of both discounts!