A Ministry for Families in our Neighborhood!
Parent’s Night Out will be FREE for families! At Parent’s Night Out, we will serve dinner and snacks, play games, watch a movie, sing songs and have an interactive Bible lesson.
Parent Night Out
May 4, 2018
For kids 1 year old – 5th graders.
- Reach families who don’t have a relationship with Christ or a church home.
- Help marriages become stronger and provide rest for parents.
- Provide a safe place for kids to get to know God and build relationships with one another.
What we need you to do:
- Sign up here! You will need to log-in to CCB in order to sign up. If you have any problems, please contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-384-9965.
- All volunteers will need to have taken the children and youth ministry policy class. If you have not taken the class and would like to volunteer, classes are offered every 3rd Sunday of the month at 9:00am. Please sign up with Pastor Ryan!
- Donate: See list below
- Spread The Word: Postcard invitations have been provided for you to hand out to families who would benefit from this ministry! Pick some up in the Plaza!
Monetary Donations to cover the cost of pizza.
Please bring donations to the church by the Wednesday before PNO!