A Ministry for Families in our Neighborhood!
Parent’s Night Out is FREE for families! At Parent’s Night Out, we will serve dinner and snacks, play games, watch a movie and have an interactive Bible lesson.
Parent Night Out
August 2, 2019
September 6, 2019
October 4, 2019
November 1, 2019
For kids 1 year old – 5th graders.
- Provide support for families who don’t have a church home.
- Help marriages become stronger and provide rest for parents.
- Provide a safe place for kids to get to know God and build relationships with one another.
What we need you to do:
- You will need to log-in to CCB in order to sign up. If you have any problems, please contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-384-9965.
- If you do not want to help with the kids, we have opportunities shop ahead of time and to clean up after the event.
- All volunteers will need to have taken the children and youth ministry policy class. If you have not taken the class and would like to volunteer, classes are offered every 3rd Sunday of the month at 9:00am. Please sign up with Pastor Ryan!
- Donate: See list below
- Spread The Word: Postcard invitations are provided each month for you to hand out to families who would benefit from this ministry! Pick some up in the Plaza!
Monetary Donations to cover the cost of Pizza
Large Paper Plates
Individual Juice Pouches (capri sun, koolaid, apple juice, etc.)
Small Individual Water Bottles
Cookies (Oreos, Chips Ahoy, etc.)
Individual Serving Bags of Popcorn or Goldfish Crackers
Please bring donations to the church by the Wednesday before PNO!